Skip to content
Wash Care Instruction
- Do not bleach or wash chlorine base detergent/water; use a mild detergent in moderate quantity instead.
- Do not iron on stitches, seams,trims or embellishments as high temperatures may cause them to open.
- Do not iron on rubber patch.
- Do not soak for more than 20-30 minutes; prolonged soaking may lead to color loss, eventually weakening the fabric.
- Do not wring.
- Do not use hard brushes during hand wash as they may damage the product or prints.
- Do not leave the iron on at one place for too long; it may break elastane (Lycra) and loosen the garment or particular part.
- Do not iron on prints, embellishments.
- Machine wash cold
- Wash/dry inside out
- Fabric subject to initial color loss; hence wash separately.
- Tumble dry low.
- Warm iron needed.
- Dry promptly in shade; preferably on flat surface as hanging may cause measurement variation.